You may have come across my old blog in the last couple of years. On its pages, I worked out the trials and tribulations of being married with four kids, loving Jesus (but failing daily), and trying to get this whole Who Am I? question answered.
While I’m over seeking all the answers to the Universe (I’m content these days to live in IKnowWhatIBelieveButIDon’tCaretoChangeYourMindVille), the success I enjoyed led me to create a new blog, where I mix a fun passion for creating with an imperfect pursuit of following my King.
Why the name DoubleLetterSouth?
Four gifts, one great state, and my Creator, the Alpha and Omega. 🙂
- Views expressed by any person on this blog solely belong to that person, and are not necessarily the views of doublelettersouth.com.
- I am not a perfect woman, mother, wife or Christian, nor do I hold all the secrets of the Universe in the palm of my hands. Please be advised.
- For advertising, please contact email@example.com for a media kit.
- I am an Amazon Affiliate. Some products on my shop page are not my own. Use at your own risk.
- No part of this blog may be copied or reprinted, except by use of link and credit. All parts are copyrighted as of 2015.